Saturday, February 7, 2009

test bake - ver. 1.0

Two layers of 8" chocolate cake with PC's dulce de leche in between.


(In the voice of Gordon Ramsay from The F Word) Crumb coat. Chill.


(In the voice of Gordon Ramsay from The F Word again) Decorate. Done.


Can't tell you why the cake had to have a huge star or what the test bake is for. All I can say now is, the final product will look quite different from this one.


Mini rope border on top. Mini bead border on bottom. Five rosettes on tips of the star. Finally I started getting hang of combing, I think...


I had a slice. I might try different icing recipes next time. I'll use something else for filling, too.


*LOL*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JAY-LOUS OF YOUR MASKING SKILLS!
sensei, teach me the ways of the pro~~

this is eli btw

Tsukasa said...

aww thx! working alone in my own kitchen without time restriction under no pressure definitely helped...

Click "older posts" above to see more...